1+ years | $50k – $75k • 0.0% – 0.1%
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Bridge is a full-service immigration provider to companies of all sizes. By combining the unique strengths of purpose-built software and best-in-class legal experts, Bridge helps companies execute efficient and organized immigration processes, provide a superior experience to international employees, and run a more proactive immigration function.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Bridge is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to accelerate customer acquisition. As an SDR, you’ll perform outbound prospecting, qualify inbound sales leads, communicate tailored value propositions to prospects, and collaborate with the Account Executives, Marketing, and Revenue Operations to drive business growth.
The SDR team at Bridge is highly-collaborative and tightknit. We start conversations with qualified leads and work with companies of all kinds from fast-growing startups to multi-national aerospace companies to help make immigration more streamlined, delightful and strategic. Feel free to engage a member of the Bridge sales team directly to learn more, via email@example.com.
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value/benefit of the Bridge solution
- Strong relationship building and active listening skills
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to thrive in a startup environment
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities to gain more inbound leads
- Ability to empathize with client needs, identify how those needs align with the Bridge solution, and qualify them to the next sales call
- Strong time management and organization skills
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office, Google Suite, Sales Tools and Salesforce; knowledge of Gong.io, Sales Navigator, Slack, and Outreach is a bonus
- Previous SDR/BDR experience or internship in sales a plus.
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works and plays hard. Working at Bridge US is a chance to be a part of the next generation of legal services. We are the fastest growing immigration services provider in the US and we are just getting started! We value our employees tremendously. We provide:
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks
- Full medical coverage
- Catered lunch once a week
Founded in 2011, Bridge’s mission is to make global immigration frictionless. Traditionally, the immigration process has been fraught with challenges for companies -- disorganized and inefficient processes, frustrating experiences for international employees, and reactive and uninformed strategy. Combining purpose-built software and best-in-class legal experts, Bridge provides end-to-end immigration services that have transformed the immigration function for more than 450 clients and their international employees from over 170 countries.