5+ years | $80-120K 0.05-0.1% Equity
Bridge is looking for a high-potential Marketing Manager with end-to-end ownership of a variety of marketing activities.
You will be responsible for implementing our content, demand gen, and communication programs, in order to build brand awareness and increase sales activity. You should have experience as a marketing generalist at a B2B software company - bringing both an analytical and creative mindset to your work. Given you will be working at a startup, you will have the opportunity to regularly work on new projects and initiatives depending on your skillset and business needs. You will be essential to the new and growing marketing team and work collaboratively with our GTM, Product, and Client Services teams. This is a full-time remote role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute new demand gen marketing programs and campaigns aligned with GTM strategy. Programs can include collateral development, SEO, partner marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, events & sponsorships, and merchandise/brand, among others.
- Own pipeline creation (MQLs) via inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Create and manage nurture campaigns using assets that supports the broader marketing and sales funnel.
- Develop or manage the creation of content to support the GTM teams including white papers, 1 pagers, press releases, presentations, and marketing collateral within style and brand guidelines.
- Manage and optimize ABM marketing campaign analytics, work with RevOps to measure the health of campaigns, contribution to sales pipeline and conversion rates. Identify and recommend marketing technology solutions.
- Optimize online experience from paid ads, to the website, to lead capture
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 5 years marketing experience at a B2B software company ideally with experience in HR or legal industries.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, technical writing, advertising concepts, social media, and digital advertising.
- Experience using a CMS for web editing is a plus.
- Precise organizational skills and ability to project manage multiple objectives at once.
- A startup mindset: can-do attitude and no task is too large or too small.
- Attention to detail.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar campaign management tool
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e. Pardot, Hubspot)
- Social Media and Ad Platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Ads
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and demand generation tools
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
When applying, please provide
- A paragraph stating how your skills and experience are relevant to Bridge.
- A resume.
Bridge is technology-enabled solution that enables companies to effortlessly mobilize global talent. By combining workflow automation software and best-in-class legal services we dramatically reduce the time employers spend on immigration, improve the employee experience, and help develop more comprehensive and compliant immigration programs.