3+ years | $60k – $100k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Bridge is looking for a high-potential Marketing Manager with end-to-end ownership of a variety of marketing activities.
You will be responsible for implementing our content, demand generation, and communication programs in order to build brand awareness and increase sales activity. You should have some experience as a marketing generalist at a B2B software company - bringing both an analytical and creative mindset to your work. Given you will be working at a startup, you will have the opportunity to regularly work on new projects and initiatives depending on your skillset and business needs. You will be essential to the new and growing marketing team and work collaboratively with our sales, product, and client services teams. This is a full-time role based in our San Francisco office.
Bridge is technology-enabled solution that enables companies to effortlessly mobilize global talent. By combining workflow automation software and best-in-class legal services we dramatically reduce the time employers spend on immigration, improve the employee experience, and help develop a more comprehensive and compliant immigration program.
Tell us your story and join us to share in ours.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage all digital channels for Bridge.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns aligned to the marketing strategy for the most innovative immigration solution to hit the market in decades. Programs are not limited to digital and can also include collateral development, events & sponsorships, physical mail, merchandise/brand, among others.
- Establish ongoing optimization and reporting across top channels like SEM, SEO, paid social, display advertising, referrals and remarketing to hit lead generation targets and grow database engagement.
- Develop and manage email campaigns (webinars, nurturing programs, event promotions, newsletters...)
- Take ownership of Bridge’s content: website, landing pages, assets, press releases… with a desire to constantly innovate on existing infrastructure and focus on driving people to Bridge’s product and content with consistent messaging.
- Develop our marketing attribution and reporting capabilities using Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other tools to effectively measure digital marketing’s impact on key metrics like visitor-to-lead conversion rates, sales pipeline development, and CAC.
- Elevate Bridge’s brand awareness and social media profile by bringing the HR community, social influencers, and immigration experts together to join the online conversation.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a B2B software company ideally with experience in HR or legal industries.
- Project management and analytical skills. Strong communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, technical writing, advertising concepts, social media, email marketing, analytics and digital advertising.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM, Hubspot automation and a CMS solution for web editing.
- Good understanding of brand management and positioning techniques
- A never-ending desire to try new and interesting strategies and tactics to improve processes and results
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing multi-channel digital marketing strategies and tactics including SEO/SEM, email, PPC, social media, retargeting, etc
- A startup mindset: can-do attitude and no task is too large or too small.
- Attention to detail.
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e. Pardot, Hubspot)
- Social Media and Ad Platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
HOW TO APPLY
When applying, please provide:
- A paragraph stating how your skills and experience are relevant to Bridge.
- A resume.