$45k – $55k • 0.05% – 0.1%
What will you do at Bridge?
- Known internally as the Client Services Associate, you'll serve as the primary day-to-day point of contact for dozens of our business immigration clients.
- Answer non-legal process questions and general inquiries from both employers and their foreign-national employees;
- Collaborate with Bridge-affiliated attorneys to determine optimal immigration strategy;
- Prepare immigration petitions from start-to-finish including review of supporting documents, letter drafting, USCIS form review, compilation and more;
- Manage client accounts through the Bridge software platform including company-level updates and employee updates;
- Identify process improvements that benefit our Client Services team, partner attorneys, or clients, and communicate optimization opportunities to our Product team.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree + 1 year (at least 2 years if remote) of business immigration paralegal experience which includes knowledge of immigrant and non-immigrant visa cases (B, E, H, L, O, P, and T, PERM, 'Requests for Further Evidence,' Motions to Reopen, audits and more);
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining focus and collaborative work ethic;
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple parties on a given process (e.g. client, foreign-national employees, Bridge-affiliated attorney, Bridge Product team);
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated history of learning new technologies;
- Comfortable in an environment where feedback is common and continuous improvement is emphasized;
- The majority of our team is based in Chicago, but we’re open to remote work for the right candidate.
Working at Bridge is a chance to be a part of the next generation of legal services. Our benefits include 80% employer coverage of top-tier health plans (medical, dental and vision), unlimited vacation policy, flexible work-from-home opportunities, paid Friday lunches, office snacks, regular team events, annual company offsite, commuter benefits, and more.