$50k – $60k • 0.01% – 0.05%
How do we work?
You’ll be working on a Client Services team assigned to each client to assist with the implementation of their immigration program and processing of their applications and petitions. Unlike a traditional law firm, you’ll be working on our custom technology platform, which ships updates regularly, including improvements to your (and our clients) workflows. You’ll need to be comfortable both learning new features while responding to client requests and ensuring applications are processed on time. Additionally, we practice continuous feedback, which means you’ll be able to raise issues and make suggestions to your manager, your manager’s manager, and our product team every day. It also means you’ll receive regular feedback, have 1-on-1s with your manager, and annual performance reviews (including compensation adjustments). This makes for a fast paced work environment with tremendous potential for growth.
What will you do at Bridge?
On a daily basis you’ll be focused on the preparation of immigration petitions from start to finish, including review of supporting documents, drafting letters, reviewing USCIS forms, and compiling the final petition. Unlike at a traditional law firm, you’ll often be on the front lines of client communication and expected to work closely with our attorney partners to ensure goals are met. You’ll also be working closely with Client Services Managers to ensure our clients broader immigration programs are running smoothly. Finally, as opportunities present themselves, you’ll spend time learning new features or identifying process or product improvements for our teams.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for empathetic communicators with technical aptitude and a desire to improve processes. If you’ve learned new technologies or participated in process improvements at your current (or former) firm, we’d love to hear about it! Additionally, we would expect:
- 2+ years of business immigration experience, including specialization in NIV (2+ case types) or IV (PERM+)
- Familiarity with Google Apps, including Documents, Sheets, Calendar, and Mail
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a highly autonomous or remote work environment
What do we provide?
We love what we do and regularly hear from our community about our impact. Join us and you’ll be a part of the next generation of legal services and the fastest growing immigration services provider in the US. We’re a remote-first company and provide the following benefits in addition to offering a safe and collaborative environment:
- Flexible work hours so you can make your work schedule work for you
- Home office setup and high speed home internet stipend
- “Coffee shop” stipend to encourage attending local events and networking
- Unlimited time off
- 80% coverage of premium medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full time employees
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
Have a question about whether we’re right for you or a suggestion for improving this posting? Reach out - we want to hear from you.