We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and/or other services virtually (vs. in person). Your primary responsibility will be closing new business in the Mid-Market segment (~$10k-100k ACV). Joining a small team, you will also be involved in other aspects of our go-to-market function including segmentation strategy, sales process standardization, sales-to-CS handoff, and more. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with closing outbound deals in a nascent market. This is a full-time remote role. Compensation will include a competitive base salary, sales commission during the first 18 months of a new client's tenure, and benefits.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the entire sales cycle from discovery call to securing a signed contract
- Identify prospect needs, map them to Bridge value proposition, and present Bridge product and service to prospective clients
- Attend in-person and virtual networking events to find new business opportunities and revenue channels
- Facilitate discussions with other internal (e.g. legal team members) and external (e.g. senior-level decision makers) stakeholders
- Coordinate internally to respond to prospect requests during the sales process (e.g. vendor security assessment)
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and pricing with new customers
- Remain organized with CRM records, providing clear updates on open sales activities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other related sales closing role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience with Salesforce and Gong, or similar CRM and sales enablement platforms
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with a personal interest in Bridge’s mission
- Experience selling a tech-enabled service is a plus, but not a requirement
When applying, please provide
- A paragraph stating how your skills and experience are relevant to Bridge.
- A resume.
Bridge is technology-enabled solution that enables companies to effortlessly mobilize global talent. By combining workflow automation software and best-in-class legal services we dramatically reduce the time employers spend on immigration, improve the employee experience, and help develop more comprehensive and compliant immigration programs.