Family Visas

Tips For Applying For a Fiancé Visa

It was a fairy tale. You met each other while flying over the Atlantic, had a whirlwind romance, made the inter-continental relationship work for long enough.

Read Story

How to Bring My Parents to the United States

If you're interested in bringing your parents to live and work in the U.S. as permanent residents, these are the steps and requirements.

Read Story

What Happens if the H-4 EAD Program is Terminated?

The H-4 EAD program offers spouses of H-1B visa holders the ability to obtain work authorization in the U.S., but the current administration is considering termination of this program.

Read Story